How to Order vector portrait

How to Order vector portrait
Follow this steps to order vector portrait from me:
1.Send your image to my email  usmanwidodo94@gmail.com
2.Make sure the image you send is high quality and High res.
3.Use this format for your email title to make it easy for me.
    Email title  : Order(colours you like)(text in vector portrait)
    Example   : Order(orange)(i am so Retro)
                    : Order(blue,pink)(I Love You)
4.Wait for 2 days (max)
5.I will send Your vector portrait to your email.
6.Pay me for US $10 per image via paypal

What you get :
1.2 High quality and High res Jpeg Image with different colour(head & shoulder).
2.Unlimited minor revision (Colour change, Text change & background colour change).

IMPORTANT to know :
1.Price Guide :
•head & shoulder  : US $10
•half body : US $15
•full body : US $20
2.After you send your image to my email, you can’t cancel the commission work.
3.After you pay, your vector portrait will also display in Hall of Fame page.
4.I make  Hall of Shame page for people who wont pay me after they order commission work from me.
5.Want a free vector portrait ???, klik here

Komentar